We are happy to announce that we were awarded a second five-year Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA). Once again, we are teaming with our with our partner Stratacomm.
We completed the previous five-year BPA in September of this year. The outstanding work and excellent client service delivered by our team throughout the entire engagement shows in the new award. Some of the key highlights in our final option year included:
- Refreshing the “Our Roads, Our Safety” campaign with a new creative approach called “Voices of Safety.” Since inception in 2016, the campaign has cost-effectively generated more than 911.1 million impressions, and the Our Roads partnership has grown from an initial roster of three to twenty-eight engaged stakeholder organizations.
- Deterring moving fraud with the targeted "Protect Your Move" campaign. In 2019, our team laid the groundwork for a refreshed creative campaign for 2020 while continuing the successful suite of tactics that have doubled both website traffic and consumer fraud reports since our baseline year in 2015.
- Encouraging travel planners and bus riders to Look Before You Book a motor-coach with new creative materials, continued website support and targeted sponsorships.
Throughout our engagement with FMCSA from 2014-2019, the Yes&-Stratacomm Team has implemented strategic, integrated campaign approaches that resulted in the following cumulative achievements on behalf of the Agency:
- Good stewards of FMCSA budget: Secured more than $22.1 million in estimated ad space equivalency from a $4.7 million paid media dollar investment.
- Website: Aided in driving 2.1 million unique users to key sections of the FMCSA website, resulting in more than 3.7 million sessions, and 14 million individual page views.
- Social media: Helped expand FMCSA active social media channels from 1 to 5 and grow overall social audience to more than 109,000 —an increase of 713%.
- Third-party outreach: Achieved a GovDelivery email click-rate of 7.5% across various third-party outreach efforts, nearly four times higher than the industry median.
Over time, the campaigns have evolved, new initiatives have unfolded, and FMCSA has seen a healthy return on investment with the various programs—all with the goal of reaching target audiences and changing behaviors to help support the mission of FMCSA.
Our team is now in the process of kicking off the newly awarded call orders for this year and will keep raising the bar high for another successful outcome with our client.
Yes& is the Washington, DC-based marketing agency that brings commercial, association, and government clients the unlimited power of “&” – using a full suite of branding, digital, event, marketing, public relations, and creative capabilities to deliver meaningful and measurable results.
Let’s talk about what the power of "&" can do for you - http://bit.ly/2TvbIXp